Get rid of distractions and focus on your current task. HazeOver automatically highlights the front app window by dimming all background windows. ▸▸▸ Demo Video & TRIAL version: HazeOver.com
• Spend less time managing windows. Window clutter will no longer bother you.
• Got a big screen? Then going full screen is not an option for you. HazeOver to the rescue!
• Multiple displays? HazeOver will let you know which screen is focused or highlight a window on each monitor.
• Working at night? Reduce brightness of OS X interface without sacrificing legibility or color accuracy of the front window.
• Dark menu bar and Dock mode will look soooo pleasing.
Heavy multi-tasking kills your concentration. All that tweets, emails, chat messages and lolcats staring back at you from the background. They strive for your attention. And you only have that much of it.
Don’t let yourself drown in scores of open windows. Hiding, switching, looking for the right one, more hiding, more switching. Calm down, breathe in, breathe out, launch HazeOver and finally concentrate on what’s you’ve been up to.
HazeOver automatically highlights an active window or app when you switch windows. The less important things gently fade away in the background, helping increase your productivity.
Set the hazing intensity and speed to your liking. Be it a soft dimming, an undemanding hint to focus on your workflow. Or a powerful dark background for outright dedication to your current task.
• Desktop is automatically revealed when focused (requires Accessibility)
• Toggle the shade with a keyboard shortcut or adjust intensity with a gesture.
• Dragging stuff between apps? Tap “fn” key and HazeOver will gracefully fade out.
Dalo is a task manager that helps you get your stuff done by doing what you want for as long as you want. It lets you work with your natural flow and still get everything done. Effortlessly.
JavaPoint is presentation tool for Java 8. You can execute code during your presentation and mix them with slides.
JavaPoint is short cut powered tool in order to deliver clean and neat presentation of Java code execution.
ScreenTime tracks your actual activity by checking once per minute whether you have used mouse or keyboard.
Be encouraged to plan your work and concentration.
• Customizable session-timers.
• Journal-timers that never reset: keep track of your projects.
• Dark and light theme
• Configurable screen-position
• Far more accurate time-tracking-algorithms